Saturday, July 24, 2010

Welcome


I have many varied interest, and have many varied social networking sites that I don't keep up on, but I'll try to keep this one current. I have a main website, http://www.riggsinnovationsgroup.com that my wife and I maintain. It is a website development company that we are trying to retire. I started it as a starving programmer, but since then I have found a job. Since I really don't like web programming and I do like my other hobbies, I will be changing my main website, or even closing it.
My other interest, which I will try to share here in the future, is math, physics, robotics, electronics in general, and religion. This blog will be on focused on creating sort of open souce project for robotics and making different stringed instruments (Luther).
Enjoy my collective organized chaos.

No comments: