Sunday, November 28, 2010

Stepper Motor Controller Version 2

Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving Holiday and did not eat too much Turkey. I prefer Ham myself, but I take a sliver of Turkey for traditions sake.
I have been doing circuit design in one form or another for several years. I still have a tendency to do old school Dual Inline Pin (DIP) hole through technology. That's how I learned it. Then some smarty comes and changes everything and develops Surface Mount Technology. Me, being very resistant to change, knows when to change. I have now started dabbling into SMT with Surface Mount Devices (SMD). I upgraded my Stepper Motor Controller design, that you can find in my hardware section of "Robot Recipe", and converted it into SMT. You can find the new design under the "Various Sundries" tab. Let me know what you think.
dennis

No comments: