Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Side Note

You may or may not know, I am currently unemployed. As part of my agreement to receive unemployment insurance, I have been searching for work on line and elsewhere.
During my perusing and my short attention span, I ran across a really great deal. I don't normally promote things on here, nor will I unless I find something that I just can't resist. It is an Open sign on Craigslist made of led lights. Here is the link:
Click Here!
Why did this catch my attention? I remember having a small business and looking for an Open sign. If you looked for anything that is lit, you pay a premium for it. This one is only $35 bucks!! I would have died for one like this when I had my business, especially for that price. So, I decided that I would break my policy and spread the joy for other readers who may own a small business. Check it out and let me know how you like it. It's only $35, what do you have to loose, eh?

No comments: