Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Side Tracked

I suppose by now you are wondering where I've been. If not, I'll tell you anyway. I became extremely side-tracked with some private projects.
1. I received my repaired boards for Hero Jr that I have had for six years. I installed the boards and new battery and presto, He's alive! Having some battery charging issues now to be worked out soon.
2. I was given a challenge to design a button controller board for a new arcade game. That consumed a couple of weeks part time. I will post a link to them after I get them submitted.
3. Not much going on with the guitar project. Timing hasn't been my friend for getting back to it. I am currently sanding and shaping the neck. I'll post some pics when I'm done.
4. I've decided that since it has been so long since I have started my robot project, that I have forgotten the little nuances that could haunt a beginner. So I am going to start the robot project from scratch and do better documentation so that you can follow step by step as I go. I am not going to reformat my hard drive, which I actually thought of doing. Instead, I formatted my thumb drive and will create the project there. I'll probably start on that this weekend. Stay tuned, more to come.

No comments: